[time-nuts] Link to 50's & 60's test equipment that I would like to get rid of

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Sat Sep 29 00:54:53 UTC 2012

There is a space after "49em" which messes up a copy if you don't watch out.

I tried bitly and and tinyrul couldn't get it to work with the
contracted link.  They aren't
storing something.

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/buysellwanted/vintage-50%27s-60%27s-test-equipm,ent-available/msg149549/#msg149549em

The above is inserted as both the text and as an html link in my email,
maybe it will work.

If you copy it be sure you copy from "http..." thru "549em" and don't
get anything but the
line wrap in your copy and paste.  both George's original URL and the
original of his one
quoted below worked, with the caveat about the trailing space.

Jim