[time-nuts] Link for WWVB PSK Remover by Paul WB8TSL and group folder

Sam Reaves sam.reaves at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 23:44:44 UTC 2013

I set up a folder on my PogoPlug device which can be used by Time-Nuts
members to upload and download files and documents. It is suggested that
users zip project files with descriptive names.

As long as there are no bandwidth issues I will leave this link up for the
groups use. Please do not put any files there that you want to keep private
or files that you do not have a right to post for public access.

Please file this link away for future use.

http://ppl.ug/ysoCRmlPKuY/

Best regards,
Sam
W3OHM
Owner and Moderator LeCroy_Owners_Group on Yahoo! Groups