[time-nuts] Reading data from Thunderbolt using an Arduino

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 23:48:54 UTC 2013

Of course, you are welcome to use any part or all of it. Software is free and the hardware cost almost negligible. If you don't do C, that would be an excellent way to get started with something simple and that works and that does something you need.

Didier

Sent from my Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker.