[time-nuts] Connectors

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Fri Apr 12 15:59:20 UTC 2013

Yes, I use those compression types, too, for example

http://www.reichelt.de/F-Anschluss/IK-FKPS-49/3/index.html?;ACTION=3;LA=446;ARTICLE=87371;GROUPID=3538;artnr=IK+FKPS+49

Of course, everything has to match, the cable, the connector, the
pliers. Be careful with the inner conductor. It's good up to 2 GHz, I
didn't measure it above that frequency.

Volker