[time-nuts] Brooks Shera ASM release

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 19:52:58 UTC 2013

The time-nuts server takes out all spaces so allow me to  resend the
acknowledgements    Bert Kehren
                                       ____________________
                                       ____________________

At this time I like to thank Brooks for all  the work he did, his wife
Karen Stoll for deciding to release HEX and ASM and  Bob Leichner who
implemented the software commands. Brooks did not have the  chance to put final
touches in and complete his work, so Richard McCorkle  stepped in and made the
final changes. For almost a decade Brooks and Richard  collaborated on the
GPSDO, which benefits all of us. Also major recognition has  to go to Juerg
Koegel an other time nut that put our other projects on hold to  check every
iteration. Attached is part of a test that clearly shows the  performance of
the Alpha filter. Limited by attachment size contact me off list  for more
data.