[time-nuts] Questions about Austron 5000 Loran C receiver

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:04:01 UTC 2013

An additional thought.
The third cycle is not the thing you would see on a scope looking at the
raw signal. The rcvr determines when the signal has risen above 0. That may
be 1 to 2 really small cycles. Its from that point its the 3rd crossing.
Normally there is a gate out signal thats useful to trigger the scope with.
Regards
Paul