[time-nuts] Z3805A flash dump.

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Wed Apr 17 18:10:09 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

I see my 'Reader' has different options.
It's a leaper 3C from Taiwan.
You can download the software here: http://www.vk2hmc.net/blog/?wpfb_dl=6 and run it in the demo mode.
I guess you could even load the ROM images I took and save them in different format.

Under parameters, there are a number of options selectable for data set.

8 Bit, 16 bit (even and odd) and 32bit (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
I was using 8 bit. Perhaps I should have been using one of the other options?

mark