[time-nuts] AD5791 for EFC control ?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:44:07 UTC 2013

Thats a great question and not to distract the thread. The modern
references seem far superior to the old ones that might be as simple as a
zener diode. However the internal references are almost always in a semi
temperature controlled environment near the oven.
Kind of interesting trade offs.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL