[time-nuts] APN-9A Very Rare LORAN-A Manual Copies Available

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sun Apr 21 18:21:33 UTC 2013

As you may know, some time ago, I acquired an all-but-mythical APN-9A
LORAN-A receiver/Indicator.

This is not the common APN-9 LORAN-A, but is a hybrid (analog/digital)
version built for the B-36 bomber. Very few were built and documentation
is just about non-existant.

I have been very generously lent a copy of the Handbook of Operating
Instructions (AN 16-30APN9-6) and the Handbook of Maintenance Instructions
(AN 16-30APN9-7) plus some manuals on the Antenna Couplers. This is very
likely the only documentation extant on the set.

I am going to make a high quality Xerox copy of the manual, but, since it
is little extra effort to make additional copies at the same time, I'm
willing to make additional copies at Staples cost + postage.

Note:

This is a one time only offer. It has to be manually fed.
I do not own the original.
I am offering anything but Xeroxs of the original.
The copies will be two-sidede, like the original.
Oversized sheets will be copied in one piece, oversized.
I'd expect the copying cost to be under $50.
Only the complete manuals are available.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list ONLY, before next Saturday.

Best,

-John