[time-nuts] 10 MHz clock distribution for the lab

Russ Ramirez russ.ramirez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 18:28:57 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone who provided input, I thought it might be a worthwhile
topic. The Fluke 6060B I have specs the Reference input at 50 Ohm and
accepts several frequencies, a nice feature. The HP 5334B has a 1k Ohm
input impedance shunted by <20 pf it wouldn't hurt to terminate this input,
and will as soon as I find or build a termination. Any other equipment I
get that is frequency reference dependent must have an external reference
input or I won't bother with it.

Russ