[time-nuts] T-Bolt Mon and Windows 7

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Apr 21 19:17:59 UTC 2013

BTW, a note to Mark Stephens -- thanks for your email on the LH test server
problem.  I somehow managed to pull the serial cable out of the port, but
it's back up now.  Your ISP is using the SORBS blacklist to block email from
Comcast, the largest US cable ISP, so I couldn't reply directly.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC