[time-nuts] APN-9A Very Rare LORAN-A Manual Copies Available

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sun Apr 21 19:27:48 UTC 2013

I can't scan parts of it as it's far too big. Also it takes far, far
longer to scan and examine every page for proper exposure, etc.

I've done this kind of stuff before.

It's much easier for me to make hard copies as I can do QC instantly.
Someone is interested in a copy and I think he will be scanning it
eventually.

Best,

-John