[time-nuts] OCXO Vref (in)stability plot

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 21 22:35:10 UTC 2013

I think that Vref is derived from the internal voltage regulator that
powers the oscillator.  Is it possible that any noise will appear on
both and therefore, they'll cancel each other out?  That could even
reduce power supply sensitivity.

You could test that by measuring ADEV with an EFC pot powered by Vref
vs. powered by an external quiet supply.

Ed