[time-nuts] Feldmann guide to the HP3586A/B/C

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Wed Apr 24 01:23:13 UTC 2013

Brooke wrote:

>There are a number of paragraphs with the same number and Appendix C
>is missing all the schematics.

The original was edited by a third party (including in particular the
paragraph headers) around the time that Mr. Feldmann died.  I do not
believe any important content is missing.  Appendix C indicates that
the schematics (for several accessories to be used with the 3586)
were posted to BAMA as two or three separate files (C1, C2, and C3 --
C1 and C2 may be in one file?), but I have not found them there.

>PS both the links go to the same document.

Actually, one goes directly to the 2007/2008 v.2.1 PDF, the other
goes to the BAMA HP3586 page where one can select that version or an
earlier version (v.2.0, 2004), in case the direct link gave anyone
trouble.  Note that there are paragraph numbering errors in both the
earlier 2004 version and in the 2007/2008 edited version.  (I have
not crosschecked to see if the paragraph numbering errors are exactly
the same in the two documents.)

Best regards,

Charles