[time-nuts] Sulzer 5A battery replacement

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 23:28:50 UTC 2013

I just built a 3 term adjustable reg and that was it. Been running fine for
many many years.
Pretty sure this topic has been on time-nuts before and as I recall the 3
terminal regulator was a completely evil solution. That discussion was a
while ago also.
In the meantime as look to the right and in the rack its running just fine.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL