[time-nuts] Removing "goop" was: =>Re: 10811 Outer oven controller schematic

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Thu Aug 1 05:12:33 UTC 2013

I haven't found anything that really removes sticker glue without
scarring the paint. Of course, if you want provenance and history, leave
'em on :-)
I'm only buying usb new and pre-1930 GR.
Howareya?   Heading for shooting tomorrow and on to see Argus, then to
gun show. Just returned from marrying off step-grandson; Astoria WA.
strange town.
Don

Dr. Edward H. Currie
> DW-40 is a good label goop remover ...

“The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those
who have not got it.”
-George Bernard Shaw

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC