[time-nuts] Trimble Nortel GPSTM Boards

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Fri Aug 2 21:19:29 UTC 2013

Bob:
Well, this is discouraging.  The receiver seems to work -- receives the
sats it should.  Seriously doubt there's any multipath out here in the
boondocks.  Maybe some tree absorption at very low elevation, but very
little in the way of reflectors.  I'm on 10 acres on a hillside, with
trees in the distance.
Jim