[time-nuts] Trimble Nortel GPSTM Boards

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 08:08:00 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,

Yes I did, no value was perfect in this respect, ie as affecting the  DAC
steps, so settled on 20 as a bit of a compromise. The number of sats being
tracked still seems to be a factor in the equation, setting an elevation
angle  of 20 degrees had quite a smoothing effect last night, today I'm back to
much  more noticeable steps again.

Although I have used Lady Heather in the past I've tended rather to stick
with Trimbles own more simplistic software for making basic  adjustments and
just to ensure things are set up and working ok, so  I'm back on a fairly
steep learning curve and perhaps being given too  much information for my own
good:-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR