[time-nuts] Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Aug 8 15:56:06 UTC 2013

I got one of these, and the PPS looks good, though I don't quite have the equipment to measure it.  I am testing by comparing its PPS output to the PPS output of my Oncore UT+ with my 5334B on the "TI A->B" setting.  The difference seems to be bouncing around based on two variables:  1) The UT+ sawtooth seems clearly obvious and 2) I don't have it in "position hold", so the difference wanders around a bit.  In fact, I haven't looked at the documentation to see if it has a position hold command.  I don't have a GPIB interface to quantify things, either.  It's a nice little device, and I'd be interested in any measurements that someone with a better testing environment could make.

Bob - AE6RV