[time-nuts] 9390-55108 IRIG

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Fri Aug 9 18:08:56 UTC 2013

That is exactly what I did about 7 or 8 years ago with one of my 9390's. I
have the 9390 in the lab and I bought a very large TRAK display which is in
my office. This 9390 has old firmware so the day of year number is wrong,
but the time is right as it is running off of GPS. I just have a long run of
coax between the two units. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960 office