[time-nuts] Rb video

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Aug 10 00:36:42 UTC 2013

Hi

Without seeing his heat sink, there's no way to know how big he intended to make it. If it was the size of the rest of the box (X, Y and Z) then it's a fine solution that will work well. It'll also cost more than all of the rest of the box. If it's a 1/2" thick heat sink that almost matches the footprint of the Rb (and is nice and cheap) then he missed the point.

Bob