[time-nuts] ThunderBolt Display

Adam Maurer misc at vklogger.com
Wed Aug 14 12:45:49 UTC 2013

Hi all

Due to ongoing requests, I am producing another batch of ThunderBolt Displays.
With 80 units already produced and shipped worldwide, this will be the third and last batch.

For more information of this device, please refer to:
http://vk4ghz.com/thunderbolt-display/

The concept and information this unit displays has been ripped off by others based on an inferior Arduino type platform.
The VK4GHZ ThunderBolt Display is a fully assembled & tested unit, compact, and does not require having to learn an Arduino type platform to get going, nor involve any programming, or installing any complicated development environment software.
It is plug & play.

A limited number of PCBs have already been ordered for the production run, and this is final call for expressions of interest.
Shipping expected in September 2013.

I do not normally monitor this email reflector, but you can contact me via my web site, as linked to above, if you are interested in obtaining a ThunderBolt Display.

Cheers,
Adam, VK4GHZ