[time-nuts] ThunderBolt Display

Russ Ramirez russ.ramirez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 17:16:05 UTC 2013

Yeah, after trying to (reliably) get the time out of the pertinent TSIP
message using an Arduino UNO, I can understand your statement Adam about
the Arduino approach. It kinda works, but it felt like I was fighting the
implementation of the controller card and that I should cut-over to my own
solution using an Atmel, PIC or TI chip that I could just load C code into.
One of this lists members gave me the code I needed, so ironically using
the UNO made the project more difficult.

Russ
K0WFS