[time-nuts] ThunderBolt Display

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Thu Aug 15 21:30:41 UTC 2013

> Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:22:10 -0700
> From: Eric Garner <garnere at gmail.com>
>
> Is anyone else having difficulty submitting a request for an order
> form?
>

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Chris Albertson
> <albertson.chris at gmail.com

I sent an email requesting the order form; got a quick reply saying that he
is getting a feel as to how many assemblies he needs to have made.
He says that there are a number of repeat orders as well.  I guess that we
just need to be patient and he'll get back to each one that wants to place
an order.
Quoting his reply to me:
=======================================
Hi David
I am just getting a feel for numbers, but I will be able to send you an
order form soon.
Have you on the list though.

I'm getting quite a few repeat orders from previous satisfied customers as
well. I must have done something right.
Will be in touch.

Cheers,
Adam, VK4GHZ