[time-nuts] RFTGm-II-Rb - can you gps discipline it without the XO module?

Alan Kamrowski II alank2 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 17 14:56:42 UTC 2013

Hi Guido,

So you didn't "fake" the data from the UT, you only made something to ask the UT to output it.

I see some UT units on eBay, but I don't recognize the antenna connectors.  I've got a small screw on antenna (SMA?), but the ones on eBay look like that small round push on like I've seen in notebook computers or something that looks like SMA, but doesn't seem to have threads - push on???

Does the UT require a specific antenna?

Thanks,

Alan