paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 16:41:53 UTC 2013

I agree with Chris. Though the effort in the software has to account for
something.
I have 3 of the TIs when they were on sale even cheaper $7 as I recall. But
that said. I have not had time to do anything with them. Nor half a dozen
other things.
So adding a display would be very reasonable. But the coding that is the
real job.
Regards
Paul.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Chris Albertson <albertson.chris at gmail.com