Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Aug 17 18:00:56 UTC 2013

Hi

Assuming that TI does it the same way as the rest of the world, the pricing is even more crazy. They sell the stuff at cost to below cost to get people interested in their chips. For them It's part of the marketing process rather than a profit center. Not all the demo / evaluation stuff gets done this way, but the boards we're talking about certainly do.

Bob