[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitor

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 15:53:01 UTC 2013

This is a repost with a new thread. Sorry for the bandwidth.

Looking at the high price (and closed software) of what is currently offered, I have been thinking of making a kit of my GPSMonitor (see KO4BB.com)

I think I could sell an assembled and tested kit with a 2x16 char display for $60 or so if I get 50 people interested.

This will use a professionally made PWB with surface mounted components.

Of course, the source code is free. You do not have to buy anything from me. You can build your own using info on my web site.

If anyone is interested, send me a private message.

Didier KO4BB
--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.