[time-nuts] strange hp 5345A option C19

Luca Dal Passo iw2lje at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 09:30:42 UTC 2013

Thank you Nigel for your comment.
Now I understand the reason why it may be useful to have this
additional external link.
In the counter is fitted an oscillator model 10544A (instead of a more
known 10811), but I think  that it is the original one because the
date code of the serial number is a bit old (year 1981). At that date,
the 10544 was still in use. Observing carefully the way  in which the
internal connections to the Ref In and Out are made, I notice that
wires, insulating material and sockets are different from the original
HP's. So it seems actually to be a user made modification not related
to option C19.
Good bye
Luca