[time-nuts] Wawecrest DTS-2077 with TimeLab: was: Wavecrest DTS-2077 Teardown

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Thu Aug 22 12:25:52 UTC 2013

John,

The displayed error message is:
'Acquisition failed - trigger poll operation timed out - check addresses'

I have tried both, single and double precision.
The sampling rate was either determined automatically by running the
monitor or edited manually. The latter appeared to work even worse.

Sometimes it times already out while establishing GPIB connection. Best
case it runs up to tau = some 3 seconds.

I've never observed the monitor function timing out.

Adrian