[time-nuts] RFTGm-II-Rb - can you gps discipline it without the XO module?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Aug 23 19:22:55 UTC 2013

Hi

According to the guys at Lucent, there were numerous fixes / updates / enhancements of the code in the GPS cards they used. The number they tossed out was "hundreds". I suspect that was an exaggeration. Even if it was "only" dozens there likely are a number of different code images in the cards, each with it's own issues.

Bob