[time-nuts] Looking for Wavecrst Application Note

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 27 05:35:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

As the subject states, I'm looking for an Application Note published by
Wavecrest.  It's called "Phase Noise Measurement Using WAVECREST's
Digital Timing System".  It's listed on the GigaMax web site, but the
link is dead.  When GigaMax didn't respond to my email, I asked
WavecrestDTS.  They told me that GigaMax closed down last summer and
that they'd look for a copy.  No response, even after I gave them a
nudge, so I guess they don't have a copy, either.

Does anyone have a copy of this application note?

Thanks,
Ed