[time-nuts] Speaking of 5370s

Brian Alsop alsopb at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 30 14:45:31 UTC 2013

This brings to mind the early 60's.  You could go to Arrow Electronics
on Long Island.  The had trays of a large variety of ceramic switch
wafers, switch bodies, shafts, bolts, nuts etc.  You simply selected
what your needed to build you MxNxP rotary switch..

Yearning for the past.

Brian

On 8/30/2013 14:26, Don Latham wrote:
> I haven't looked on mine, but can you drill a 1/4 in hole and patch in
> little pb switches? or patch in the common small 4-pin pcb switches?
> looks ugly, of course, but...
> Don
>
> Bob Camp
>> Hi
>>
>> Don't know if the switches are compatible, but the 5334 and 5335 are a
>> lot more common than the 5345 and 5370. For that matter I'd bet there
>> are a bunch of same era DVM's and such that have switches that might
>> work.
>>
>> Bob
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2013, at 2:32 AM, Christopher Brown <cbrown at woods.net> wrote:
>

>>> Working on reviving a 5370B, have everything working except the
>>> switches.  (multiple switches took impact damage).
>>>

>>> So, if anyone has 5370 or 5345 front switch/control board(s) they want
>>> to part with, let me know.
>> and follow the instructions there.

-----
No virus found in this message.