[time-nuts] temperature

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sun Dec 8 01:40:51 UTC 2013

Sorry if this is somewhat off topic, but I'd be interested in more details re precision temperature measurement devices.   Have been using an inexpensive USB temperature sensor for the last year or so to monitor the temperature in my lab and have been looking at the correlation between frequency shifts in some ocxo's vs temperature changes.   I should also start taking humidity measurements as well at some point.

 Any pointers re suitable instruments to accomplish this that can be sourced via the usual surplus sources would be welcome.

Thanks in advance
Mark Spencer

Sent from my iPad