[time-nuts] Is this measurement for real?

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Mon Dec 9 03:41:57 UTC 2013

I've been on the FMT forum, I hate those yahoo groups and refuse to re-join them, nearly everytime I would go there, I had to renew my membership or change my password.  Not the people, just the interface.  I don't believe in yahoo any more and have blocked it from my computer except the few people I get email from at yahoo, but nearly all the bad spam I get comes from yahoo.  I tried the TS-2000 group there too, for some reason they have 2 groups, but I found them pretty useless. Not much past CB.  Rant over.

Dave