[time-nuts] MS3106R10SL-4S connector question

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 21:12:53 UTC 2013

Hi Bob,
Not quite. You push the thick end of the plastic plug (technically a "wire hole filler" which says it all) into the rubber seal from the wire (back) side of the connector. You should of course have put an uncrimped pin in the positon first.
There is some guidance here http://www.pavetechnologyco.com/faq/pdf/csg130-132.pdf
Note that this is a MIL-DTL-5015 series connector and is also available with fixed solder pins (class A and C) rather than the removeable pis of the class R if to are bored see http://www.assistdocs.com/search/document_details.cfm?ident_number=5201&StartRow=1&PaginatorPageNumber=1&doc_id=5015&status_all=ON&search_method=BASIC
and click on the revision H pdf icon.

HTH,
Robert G8RPI