[time-nuts] Question about the FE-5680A

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 15:11:34 UTC 2013

Sidney
 there are to many versions to count. But if you do not have 10 MHz on  the
DB9 pin 7 you should check if the XTAL Osc. is 60 MHz. You can bring 60
MHz out or divide internally make sure you divide first by three followed  by
a divide by two to get a symmetrical output.
Also check the RS 232 output some are TTL no inversion some are RS levels.
Look for a MAX 3232 while checking for 60 MHz.
If the XTAL is 50.255 not so easy. Will have to add an external    DDS
It it has 60 MHz and XC 9572XL chip, check pin 49 it may have 10 MHz  out.
Bert Kehren Miami

In a message dated 12/12/2013 8:57:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,