[time-nuts] Motorola GPS antenna type GCNT20A3A

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 12 19:51:31 UTC 2013

On 12/12/2013 1:29 PM, Robert Atkinson wrote:

> I know Goldmine would not sell duff stuff knowingly, but the "Engineering Sample" label worries me a little. Often this is indicates a non-functioning item for display or trial fit purposes. Then again it maybe not.

I wondered about that as well, but they don't say anything like 'limited
stock' which implies that they've got lots of them.  Who would have a
large stock of display units?

> I can't find out as they don't ship outside the USA.

Actually, they do ship outside the USA, but only to an oddly restricted
list of countries.

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/Testimonials.asp

I can't imagine why their shipping info page is named 'Testimonials',
but that's what it is.

Ed