[time-nuts] Motorola GPS antenna type GCNT20A3A

Gregory Muir engineering at mt.net
Thu Dec 12 21:59:45 UTC 2013

Yes, "engineering samples" should be approached with caution.  Nothing like spending a lot of money to have a very expensive upside down dish to put jelly beans in.  Besides, a couple of these antennas are listed on eBay for slightly more cost if you do a "Oncore 2000 antenna" search and one chooses not to obtain one from the Goldmine.

As for the shipping restriction if other countries are listed, that's rather odd.  The last time I checked both of our countries were friends.  Wonder if the Goldmine overlooked that aspect on the State Department's "preferred" shipping list.  Has anybody contacted them?

Greg