[time-nuts] PPP with RTKLib?

Anders Wallin anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 13:45:52 UTC 2013

I made some progress with this, but there still remains a ~4ns offset
between the clock solutions of RTKLib and CSRS.
On the other hand CSRS and gLAB agree quite well. See:
http://www.anderswallin.net/2013/12/comparing-gps-ppp-solutions/

I've tried adjusting a lot of the RTKLib options, but the 4ns offset
remains. strange.

Anders