[time-nuts] Trimble/Nortel 45000 GPS Locked Reference Oscillatorboard

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 18:03:41 UTC 2013

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Tue Dec 24 10:06:49 EST 2013
"I'd like to see some of your LH traces if you don't mind, especially the osc
trace. I don't seem to be able to get my osc trace less than ~400 ppt/div."

Here is a 17 hour LH plot of my NTPB15AA 05 which is about the same device,
although perhaps a little older. I've found this particular unit very stable.
I do have a NTBW50AA which isn't quite as stable but still pretty good.

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/rjb1998/tbolt12112013_zps21348f7b.gif

-Arthur