[time-nuts] fast edge, rise time.

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Dec 27 11:02:27 UTC 2013

On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:30:00 +0100
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> When you have the pulse you can use some standard RF amplifier circuit
> that drivers your transformer. Setting the amplitude should be easy too.

I just reread your first mail and realized that this amplifier might
be your problem. If you use a differntial, current-coupled structure
(similar to current mode logic) with GHz RF bipolar transistors, you
should be able to get your pulse with good shape into the transformer.

			Attila Kinali

--
1.) Write everything down.
2.) Reduce to the essential.