[time-nuts] HP53132A vs SR625

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:31:36 UTC 2013

Hui
Well given what you have shared for information neither answer is right or
wrong better or worse. The question that we would need answered to be
helpful is how will you use it. What price are you willing to pay. There
are tradeoffs. I am not an expert. I have many HP counters that I like
well. I have SRS equipment thats equally very fine. I do not have a SRS 620
or 625. But if I ever see one at a really good price. (Really cheap) I
would buy it, even if broken.
Regards
Paul