[time-nuts] Systron 6153 troubleshooting

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 9 14:12:34 UTC 2013

I wish I could remember! I used to service these and the 6053's in the 70's
at Systron-Donner's UK office.

I do know it will help if you make yourself an extender cable for the 14
(16?) pin dual in line red connector so you can get the input module on the
bench.

They usually suffered front end damage and the mixer diodes were dead. We
also had the occasional bad chip resistor.

I know this is not much Chris, but if I can remember anything more, I will
let you know.

Rob Kimberley