[time-nuts] GPSDO - 8 days of data (and FTS-4060 for sale)

Chris Howard chris at elfpen.com
Wed Feb 13 18:05:08 UTC 2013

I produced some TimeLab charts from my 8 days of GPSDO
(VE2ZAZ)  data and put them on my blog page at http://w0ep.us/OM/

Would love to hear any comments you all have.

My goal was to confirm that the thing is working right and
that the standard deviation calculation which comes from
VE2ZAZ's Windows monitoring program was a good handle on
general health and accuracy.

I'm not into it enough to know the fine benefits of the various
measuring possibilities. My intent was just to be able to say something
like "10 MHz +/- X Hertz." I am very happy with a number like X=.003

Having done this, I would like to sell the FTS-4060 and
use the money to buy a better HF radio, and get back to the
part of my hobby activities I enjoy more.   No offense, but
time-nuts stuff sure takes a long time.

Chris Howard
W0EP
Columbus, Mississippi