[time-nuts] Looking for Z3801

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Thu Feb 14 21:12:24 UTC 2013

Here is a Z3816a -- 271152849045
I don't know the seller but has lots of sales.

3816 requires no serial configuration (like 3801) and has two 10 MHz out
standard. Several years back I came up with a mod to convert the 4
19...MHz outputs to additional 10 MHz square outputs. --
http://www.xertech.net/Projects/Z3816/3816_mod.html

If the picture matches the unit, this one needs +20 to 72 V. I run mine
on +28V.

3805 is also good (better receiver) but I haven't looked for listings today.