[time-nuts] FE-5680A DDS Board/PIC Code

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Feb 18 22:50:47 UTC 2013

Hi

There's quite a bit less in the PIC code than I would have expected. If that's everything that's there, the PIC does very little heavy lifting. Nice job on the dis-assembly.

Many of the 10 MHz out FE Rb's are actually the 1 pps version that has been converted to 10 MHz after the fact. The 10 MHz is not very clean on the FE's in any case.

Bob