[time-nuts] FE-5680A DDS Board/PIC Code

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Tue Feb 19 01:49:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

Probably Elio will jump in and tell us more on this, but I must advice
that the unit where he did his forensic examination was a FE-5680A of
the 10 MHz fixed frequency output  variety (not accounting for the small
adjustment margin)and also has a fixed 1 PPS.  This unit doesn't have
the two blue buttons and is essentially different from the
"programmable" units.  Its DDS is used in a very different way and the
PIC program should be totally different.

Regards,
Ignacio, EB4APL