[time-nuts] Off topic project sort of heart rate monitor NEED BEATS PRE MINUTE TO ANALOG VOLTAGE

Stanley timenuts at n4iqt.com
Thu Feb 21 17:26:00 UTC 2013

One of my first programming projects was a RCA 1802 micro replacement for a
ware-able Holter monitor. The idea was to record a series of 8 second strips
and assign a value of how important they were. This value was used to decide
which ones to save for later viewing. The area under the curve and slope
were important measurements, both easy to calculate as the area was just a
sum of values and slope was a difference between two values. The hard part
was separating PVC, PAC from artifacts . Id of the QRS complex was not a
issue.

The Cross assembly was done on a PDP-15 :-)

Stanley