[time-nuts] Logging the grid frequency....

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Feb 22 14:53:51 UTC 2013

Curiosity makes me wonder why you want to measure cycle-by-cycle
variations in the generator frequency.

Are you looking for cycle swing when the load changes?

Or is it a matter of wanting to because you should be able to?
Which, of course, is a great reason for doing all sorts of things!

-Chuck Harris